Skip to main content

Elephant realistic pencil drawing

Elephant realistic pencil drawing

Here I will explain you how you can draw a realistic drawing of elephants very easily.

Checkout this video....

First of all lets talk about the materials I have used in this drawing.

I have used very basic pencils and erasers.
For pencils I have used graphite pencils, such as hb, 2b, 4b, 6b and 10b.
I like to use mechanical pencils very much..
So, here also I have used mechanical pencils( 0.5mm) with 2b lead in it, and 0.9mm also.

To make it look more realistic you have to erase for fine textures. I have done the same.
For erasing I've used kneaded eraser, for fine lines and standard eraser for larger areas.

I have used some smooth paper to have a fine texture in it.
I have used smooth thik (150gsm) cartreez sheet. Because I feel like I am comfortable with it.

And now lets talk about the blending part. For blending I have used cottons ( for larger areas)  and blending stumps ( for smaller areas).

*In this type of drawing you don't need to do much blending. So keep it in mind.

Finally to make this painting last longer I have applied fixative spray on it.

Thats how you can do a realistic drawing of an elephant..

Hope you would like this blog. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about perspective.Very easy to learn.Step by step...

Hi guys,today I am back with another interesting topic that is about perspective. Perspective is very important topic to learn.It is the most important thing to know about for realism. So let's start...... First of all let me give you a clear scene about " What is perspective?" .....In simple statement, we  see a person who is in front of us bigger than the person who stands far away from me..This is actually called perspective.. OK, let's see if we draw a figure then what will be the proportions. here as you can see , I have given a male figure proportion..  This image actually gives a sense of  perspective.It describes that the size of things get smaller with the increase of distance. Here I am giving some images that will make it easy to learn.    With the help of perspective you can also make 3d paintings,with using point perspective. Now you might be thinking what is point perspective. So here it is,...... There are two points means two axis, th

Master B-roll |Everything from scratch

Master B roll everything from scratch. B roll is a technique of videography where we shoot the sub objects along with the main object and create a cinematic looking video. These videos look really attractive but very time consuming to do. Here is an example of b roll that you can watch to get a better idea. If you liked this video then do subscribe the channel. This video was shoot with a normal smartphone. Software used to edit this video is - Wondershare Filmora 9 Hope you like this video.