Skip to main content

How to do realistic drawing using charcoal pencils.

It is very easy to draw with charcoal pencils.But when it comes to make that painting realistic or hyper-realistic then we start thinking about that, "How do I make my painting look photo realistic"
There is only one solution of that.That is to gain a proper knowledge about charcoal painting.
Today I will share with you some of my experience that I have gained from my previous 10 years.
So let's start............

First of all you have to have a proper knowledge about light and shadow.It is the key skill that you have to learn to draw realistic paintings using any medium.For that you have to observe nature. Its quiet easy. Nature is the real teacher for any artist.What you have to do is, just look at a tree in the sunlight, and imagine and also try to think the light and shadow effect on it.Then draw that tree and put light and shadow to it with all your knowledge.By practising this you will be able to get a clear scene about light shading.

Next come to perspective. This thing is very easy if you understand this.I will give  a detail information about perspective on my next article.

here I am sharing a painting that I have drawn using charcoal pencils.

In this painting I used these under written materials.......

-hard charcoal 
-soft charcoal
-vine charcoal
for blending I have used -blending stump and tissue paper for bigger places and for short places I have used- cotton buds.
for erasing I have used -pencil eraser and -kneaded eraser.
and I have drawn it on a -canvas paper..

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
DO COMMENT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to do Branding?/what is brand/

What is a brand? If you are intrested in learning the process of drawing then a online drawing class within your budget. Just click the link below and start drawing. :) https://77345hfjv2q-dv3rzfy8xw3o66.hop.clickbank.net/ Simply put, your whole is outlined by a customer’s overall perception of your business. A triple-crown whole needs to be consistent in communication and knowledge , across several applications: Environment (storefront or office) Print, signage, packaging Website advertising Content publication Sales service The founding father of Amazon, Jeff Bezos, says it even better: “Your whole is what people say concerning you once you’re not within the space .” Your whole is your reputation! Now, the whole building being simple? the reality is: stigmatisation doesn’t happen overnight…or even in an exceedingly few months. Building a whole is unquestionably a method . However, the continuing effort can end in establishing...

Monogram Logo Design | What is Monogram Logo Design | How to create a Monogram Logo

Monogram Logo Design | What is Monogram Logo Design | How to create a Monogram Logo What is Monogram Logo Design? A monogram logo is a decorative design that contains one to three letters,so you can also call it as a two letter logo or three letter logo . Monogram logo s are usually used to represent the initials of personal or bussiness. Monograms square measure one amongst the oldest types of identification, with the earliest use by the traditional Greeks on coins to represent completely different cities. Throughout history, monograms were typically employed by painters on their design , likewise as by royal families World Health Organization relied on them for distinction (often to declare property) and for wedding invites . When to settle on a symbol emblem for your business When planning an emblem, you wish one thing that’ll resonate together with your audience whereas establishing your brand’s essence (the emotions you wish individuals to t...

Water colour painting tips and tricks.

                            Water Colour Painting Tips and Tricks: If any one ask me to give some tips and tricks for water colour painting then I'll give them these tips. For painting the things that you will need, means the common things are,---- A block of Arches cold press watercolor paper (140lb, size 16″ x 12″) Painting palette for watercolor paints 2 containers of water Paper towels or a rag Rubber cement pick-up (2″ x 2″) or a normal eraser so these are the common things that you basically use for your water colour painting. But here I am giving some extra things that will help you to create new and extra ordinary art piece. Spray bottle with clean water Salt Alcohol (90%+ isopropyl alcohol) so you might be thinking that what is the use of these materials on water colour. Let's find out....... If you apply salt on water colour painting then it will a...